Definition of Records
- A record is defined as any information kept, held, filed, produced or reproduced by, with or for the district in any physical form whatsoever, including but not limited to reports, statements, examinations, memoranda, opinions, folders, files, books, manuals, pamphlets, forms, papers, designs, drawings, maps, photos, letters, microfilms, computer tapes or disks, rules, regulations or codes.
- The Records Access Officer will have the responsibility for compiling and maintaining the following records:
- a record of the final vote of each member of the Board on any proceeding or matter on which the member votes;
- a record setting forth the name, school or office address, title and salary of every officer or employee of the district; and
- a reasonably detailed current list by subject matter of all records in possession of the district, whether or not available for public inspection and copying.
- No record for which there is a pending request for access may be destroyed. However, nothing in these regulations shall require the district to prepare any record not possessed or maintained by it except the records specified above.
Hours for Public Inspection
The Poughkeepsie City School District’s Records Access Officer(s) will accept request for access to records during normal working hours.