Poughkeepsie City Public Schools will occasionally need to contact parents by phone to communicate important updates regarding their child’s education. Parents are asked to regularly update their cell phone numbers to assure they will receive the information. In order to update your cell phone number please follow the directions below.
PARENT PORTAL PHONE NUMBER CHANGE
After signing into the Parent Portal, a parent should follow these steps to change their phone number
1. On the left side of the screen at the bottom, click on ‘More’
2. Click on Address Information
3. Click on Update to the right of ‘Phone’ and your phone
4. Enter the phone number you would like it changed to
5. At the bottom of the screen, click on update
This change takes effect immediately on the Parent Portal and on Infinite Campus. School Messenger files are updated once a day at 6:15 pm. A parent can place a request for other changes to their information, which will go through an approval process with Central Registration.